Flooring to suit your unique specifications.
As home builders ourselves, we’re the cabinet company we always wanted to work with: Design-centric, quality-focused, and spec friendly.
- Manufactured Locally*
- Reliable & Consistent Lead times
- Greengaurd Gold Certified
- Carb 2 Compliant
- 5G Click System
- 15+ Year Warranty
- Water Resistant
- 0 Formaldehyde Emissions While Manufacturing
- Competitive Pricing
- Exceptionally Knowledgeable Staff and Service
- Authentic Real Wood
Our Flooring catalog is just a contact form away!
If you renovating your home or replacing your doors, visit our showroom today.
Fit for every function,
Designed for any space.
As builders ourselves, we’re the flooring provider we always wanted to work with: customer-centric, quality-focused, and spec friendly.
- Waterproof Vinyl
- Waterproof Laminate
- Solid Hardwood
- Engineered Hardwood
- Commercial Floors
- Homogeneous Sheet Vinyl
- Heterogeneous Sheet Vinyl
- Under Pads
From white oak engineered hardwood to a waterproof laminate, our designs and color schemes are highly regarded by interior designers and architects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Our experienced team of design experts is here to help.
Flooring options vary based on the application, intended usage and budget. Abodian offers a wide variety of flooring products which fit every need and more importantly every budget.
– Eng. Hardwood is, and always will be the preferred surface. Providing warmth, true wood texture and the added benefit of increasing home value is a few reasons why hardwood is preferred. As many people shy away from Hardwood due to its price point, we offer affordable options without compromising on quality.
– Laminate provides a very similar look and feel to hardwood. With waterproof and non-waterproof options, Laminate is a great alternative and can be installed in virtually any room of your home or business. Laminate cores are made up of MDF or HDF providing a solid base layer with an embossed decorative paper.
– Vinyl flooring has multiple options within its large umbrella. LVP, LVT and SPC have taken the market by surprise. Providing versatile application options, accurate resemblance and feel to real wood and tile, waterproof in addition to being an extremely durable product at an affordable price. Depending on the type of vinyl flooring each core is engineered differently based on its intended usage.
– Glue down vinyl is best for commercial or high traffic areas. It is easy to maintain, durable and can be applied to existing flooring surfaces making prep nearly nonexistent.
Once you’ve placed your order, we stride to deliver your product within 2 weeks. The timeline is also based on availability of product.
We have a team of qualified, detailed orientated inhouse installers. Ensuring the process from sales to install is seamless.
Abodian provides a 1-year warranty on product. In addition to our warranty, all our vendors provide 15 year warranty. Warranty qualifications are based on a variety of options and can vary from project to project.